Industry Solutions: Logistics and Distribution
With a global supply chain, centralised control over documents and information is essential to ensuring compliance with trade regulations, reducing operational costs and maximising efficiency.
Using comprehensive document capture, distribution, workflow, collaboration and management tools, highgrove’s EDM solution ensures the reliability of documents and information as it accelerates business processes across the organisation.
Key benefits of the highgrove solution include:
- Improve customer service and supply chain efficiency by minimising manual processing, accelerating information access and improving service levels.
- Fast and efficient access to the information you need from paper and electronic documents, faxes, forms and third-party databases and applications such as SCM and CRM.
- Eliminate bottlenecks by converting resource intensive manual processes that involve multiple people, documents and departments (like accounts payable and contract management) into automated electronic workflows.
- Allow individual departments and offices to control their own document design and filing systems, while still enabling corporate control to set and maintain standards.
- Automate internal compliance processes and enforce standard operating procedures that ensure data authenticity, integrity and retention.
- Integrate all documents and information Content with your existing applications, adding ECM functionality to back office processes and enabling existing applications to access all archived content.
For qualifying organisations, highgrove offers a complimentary document process audit. We will provide an analysis of your entire document management systems and suggest recommendations for streamlining your procedures. In order to apply, please complete this form and we will get back to you:
Some of our clients in the Logistics and Distribution sector:
Some of the systems we have integrated with:
These are just a few of the many core systems we work alongside. If you want to get the most out of your legacy applications, we can help.